"Most Innovative in Modern Engagement Photography 2019"Global Wedding Awards—LUX Life
Adagion Studio is a full-service international award-winning photography studio. We specialize in luxury weddings, engagement photos, boudoir & burlesque, and surprise marriage proposals.
Our wedding collections are completely customizable and we are happy to send you our Investment Guide and/or Press Kit.Your wedding collection fee will be driven by the following products & services:
- hours of commissioned photography coverage (our standard collection comes with 8 hours of continuous coverage);
- number of professional photographers, associates, and production assistants;
- additional services, such as NYC engagement photos, boudoir, rehearsal dinner, good-bye brunch, and honeymoon photos;
- additional wedding albums (our standard collection already comes with a world-class artisan album made by Queensberry in New Zealand) and other fine art printing solutions.
All our Adagion Studio photographers are protected with industry-leading liability insurance. Our coverage exceeds industry standards $2,000,000 per occurrence.While unlikely, accidents can happen … and that’s why wedding venues will often ask you to secure a Certificate of Insurance (COI) from your NYC wedding photographer. We’re happy to email a customized (for your wedding and venue) COI directly to you, your full-service event planner, and venue.
Chances are we’ve documented a wedding at your NYC venue before. Hey, we’ve been photographing fabulous NYC weddings for over a decade. With that said, here’s a secret: it may sound a touch counter-intuitive, but it’s not necessarily an advantage when your photographer has documented too many weddings at a certain venue.You see, wedding photographers, like all of us, are creatures of habit. We like to do what has worked well for us in the past … and given that wedding timelines are often a little tight, many photographers make up time by shooting in familiar settings and proven angles. In turn, it can result in your images looking like everyone else’s while simultaneously stifling the creative interpretation of your photographer.As one of the premier destination wedding photographers in the world, we actually see new venues almost every weekend. It keeps things exciting for us and invariably results in fresh, original work for our clients.With that said, we do routinely arrive early on the wedding day (before our scheduled starting time) to do a walk-through at the venue, nail down the reveal-spot (if applicable), test the family formals location, etc.And of course, if you wish, we are happy to schedule a venue visit with you (and your event planner).
With that said, it’s difficult to predict the number of photos you’ll receive precisely since it depends on multiple factors, including:
- hours of commissioned photography coverage (more hours typically results in more photos);
- your timeline (when you do a reveal or so-called first-look), you generally have more time for couple’s photos and should expect your photo count increase;
- cultural and religious elements (Orthodox Jewish weddings and Indian weddings may include multiple parallel events, which can boost the number of photos dramatically);
- number of wedding photographers (more photographers means more photos);
- variety in details on your wedding day (both the iconic details in your bridal suite during the getting-ready coverage and your reception room décor).