Are we the right Paris photographer for you?
A world-class Paris photoshoot is quintessentially about fun, flow, and amazing photos. Sure, seasonality, starting time, duration of your photo session, location choice, attire, props, and logistics are all important considerations.
Yet, the most critical decision you’ll make is your choice of the Paris photographer. After all, you’ll be asked to immediately display intimacy and affection in front of the lens of a relative stranger.
The truth is that there’s no shortage of available Parisian photographers. We all shoot at similar locations, time of the day, and with professional equipment.
With that said, the results could not be more different.
Do you ever wonder why some Paris couple pictures feel a touch uninspired while others stand the test of time as confident, believable, and utterly swoon-worthy?
Sure, your French wedding photographer in Paris needs to communicate responsively in English, be reliable, talented, a local expert, and enjoy meeting new people.
But there’s more, much more.
You see, the very best photographers in Paris do three things well:
- They help couples prepare and manage expectations masterfully. The result? You’ll arrive in the City of Love with an ironclad plan, knowing exactly when and where to start your Paris photo shoot, how to identify best spots in the City, where to change outfits, which props work well, what to do when it rains, and how to get the pictures you desire;
- They can instantly make you feel comfortable and elicit the fun-element. That means you’ll maximize net photography coverage (which translates into more value), focus on your loved one rather than on the act of being photographed, and enjoy a truly romantic experience;
- The Paris photographer you hire should obsess about the little details. It may sound a touch cliché, but the devil is indeed in the details. Gentlemen dangling their arms, couples holding their breath, bulky objects protruding underneath outfits, unflattering angles and shadows—can you relate? Unless you have plenty of experience in front of the camera, it’s desirable that your artist naturally guides you to the most sublime photos in real-time.
"Best International Destination Wedding Photographer 2019"Global Wedding Awards—LUX Life
Why book Adagion Studio as your Paris Photographer?
Trusted by hundreds of happy couples around the world
Most award-winning photographer in Paris, France
Simple, transparent booking process means you can just show up and have fun
Lia & Phil
PARIS ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS
AMAZING EXPERIENCE! Cengiz and the Adagion team recently photographed our Paris engagement, and I don’t think there are enough words to describe just how impressed we were with the company’s professionalism, talent, and passion.
Cengiz is a master of his craft! He was so much fun and made us feel super-comfortable in front of the camera—he was accommodating with his tips and direction on how to pose and position ourselves to achieve beautiful pictures.
We received our online proofing gallery that very same night. We were blown away and can’t recommend Adagion Studio enough.
Cengiz is a star among the best Paris engagement and wedding photographers.
Let's capture your memories the way you want to remember them
We specialize in fabulous Paris couple photography (engagement, pre-wedding, honeymoon, and anniversary), luxury weddings, intimate elopements, Paris proposals, and boudoir.
Check out the galleries, love stories, and essential guides below.
How it Works
Step 1: Understand and love our work
Before you hire a Paris photographer, you need to understand her style and what to expect from your photo experience.
Be mindful to not fall in love with a single photo, beautiful couple, “best of ” gallery, or a stylized shoot with models.
Instead, request a representative Paris photoshoot gallery that corresponds to the characteristics of your envisioned photoshoot (i.e., same time of day, amount of photography coverage, and artist).
Step 2: Book your Paris photographer
So you think we might be a good fit.
Yaay! We’re already excited. Your next step is to reach out to our studio managers to inquire about the Paris photography packages and availability.
Keep in mind that popular time slots—such as sunrise and the Blue Hour—fill up quickly.
Booking with us is simple: we accept all major credit cards and pride ourselves on responsive and transparent communication.
You’ll be put in touch with your Paris photographer moments after we receive your booking retainer fee, which secures your preferred date and starting time(s).
Step 3: Connect with your photographer & prepare for your shoot
It’s time to kick your preparations into high gear.
It may sound a bit cliché, but excellent preparation and managing expectations with the Paris photographer you hire can make a big difference.
That’s why you and your Paris photographer will immediately touch base to create an inspiration board, coordinate the meeting point and starting time, exchange contact information, and optimize your photoshoot itinerary for flattering light, absence of crowds, easy outfit changes, and a delightful Paris photography experience.
Step 4: It's time to play: meet your photographer & have fun!
You’ll typically meet your Parisian photographer at a designated spot approximately ten minutes before the official starting time.
That gives you a chance to say hi and go over how to pose, the importance of breathing, tips to avoid common mistakes and review the goals for the day.
And then it’s all about having fun and celebrating with your loved one.
Step 5: Get your photos back fast!
You’ll receive a password-protected, mobile-responsive online proofing gallery with all of the photos from your photo session within 12-24 hours after you and your Paris photographer wrap up.
It’s easy-breezy to select precisely those photos you love and want to be edited.
Our post-production process is among the most time-intensive in all of Paris.
No presets, filters, or other shortcuts. We’ll custom-edit every single photograph with love and according to your general preferences.
- Paris couple’s pictures (engagement, pre-wedding, honeymoon, and anniversary)
- Paris surprise proposals
- Luxury weddings in Paris
- Intimate Paris weddings & elopements
- Boudoir & burlesque
- don’t be shy to ask us
- prepare exceptionally well and communicate your expectations, style, and shoot inspiration with a vision card or so-called mood board via Pinterest
- be different—bridal publications (and we, too) like to inspire and entertain … creative props, attractive locations, stylish outfits and accessories, and a blissful connection will all make you stand out
- be responsive and organized in providing us with your story—how you met, how your partner asked, tell us about her ring, and list your Instagram handles, …
- after we publish your favorite photos, make sure to share your story with your friends and family, who are likely dying to hear all the fabulous details
Our standard edit includes:
- cropping for the perfect composition
- exposure, sharpness, shadows, contrast, and highlights adjustment
- color, vibrancy, and saturation enhancements
- camera lens profile corrections as well as horizontal and vertical image transformation to ensure that structural lines and horizons look great
- Photoshop removal of blemishes, scars, moles, and other skin beautification
- (optional) thinning of arms, legs, body, and chin
- removal of distracting elements (other people, trash and structures) whenever easily possible
Our premium edit includes:
- everything that’s included in our standard edit
- black & white versions of your photos (we do not merely apply a black & white filter, but instead carefully accentuate true blacks and pure whites for a classic look and feel)
- adding a flattering sky
- removal of wallets, phones, or other objects from your pant pockets
- smoothing and complex reshaping of wrinkles in your outfits
- removing, reshaping, or recreating hair, including bald spots for men
- you’re less likely to squint (especially if you have sensitive eyes)
- you won’t cast unwanted shadows on your partner
- your skin will look flawless
- there will likely be way fewer distracting tourists and other photographers, which means more privacy for you
- wet surfaces can make for exceptional reflections and creative possibilities