Are we the right Paris photographer for you?
A world-class Paris photoshoot is quintessentially about fun, flow, and amazing photos. Seasonality, starting time, duration of your photo session, location choice, attire, props, and logistics are all important considerations.
Yet, the single most important decision you’ll make is your choice of Paris photographer. After all, you’ll be asked to immediately display intimacy and affection in front of the lens of a relative stranger.
The truth is that there’s no shortage of available Parisian photographers. We all shoot at similar locations, time of the day, and with professional equipment.
With that said, the results could not be more different. Do you ever wonder why some Paris couple pictures simply feel a touch uninspired while others stand the test of time as confident, believable, and utterly swoon-worthy?
Sure, your photographer in Paris needs to communicate responsively in English, be reliable, talented, a local expert, and enjoy meeting new people.
But there’s more … much more.
You see, the very best Parisian photographers do three things well:
- they help their couples prepare and manage expectations masterfully. The result? You’ll arrive in Paris with an ironclad plan … knowing exactly when and where to start your Paris photoshoot, how to commute most efficiently to the best spots in the City, where to change outfits, which props work best, and how to get the pictures you desire;
- they have an ability to instantly make you feel comfortable and encourage the fun-element. That means you will maximize net photography coverage (which translates to more value), focus on your loved one rather than on the act of being photographed, and actually enjoy a romantic Paris experience;
- they obsess about the little details. It may sound a touch cliché, but the devil is indeed in the details. Gentlemen dangling their arms, couples holding their breath, bulky objects protruding underneath outfits, unflattering angles and shadows … I’m sure you can relate. But unless you have plenty of experience in front of the camera, it’s desirable that your Paris photographer guides you to the most sublime photos in real-time.
"Best International Destination Wedding Photographer 2019"Global Wedding Awards—LUX Life
Why book Adagion Studio?
Trusted by hundreds of happy couples around the world
Most award-winning English-speaking photographer in Paris
Simple, transparent booking process means you can just show up and just have fun
Lia & Phil
PARIS ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS
AMAZING EXPERIENCE! Cengiz and the Adagion team recently photographed our Paris engagement photos … and I don’t think there are enough words to describe just how impressed we were with their professionalism, talent, and passion.
Cengiz was so much fun and made us feel super-comfortable in front of the camera—he was extremely helpful with his tips and direction on how to pose and position ourselves to achieve wonderful pictures. We received our online proofing gallery that very same night and are simply blown away.
Let's capture your memories the way you want to remember them
We specialize in fabulous Paris couple photography (engagement, pre-wedding, honeymoon, and anniversary), luxury weddings, intimate elopements, Paris proposals, and boudoir.
Check out the galleries, love stories, and essential guides below.
How it Works
Step 1: Understand and love our work
Before you hire a Paris photographer, you need to first understand her style and what to expect from your photo session. Be mindful to not fall in love with a single photo, pretty couple, “best of ” gallery, or a stylized shoot with models.
Instead, request a representative gallery that corresponds to the characteristics of your envisioned Paris photoshoot (i.e., same time of day, amount of photography coverage, and artist).
Step 2: Book your Paris photographer
So you think we might be a good fit. Yaay! We’re already excited. Your next step is to reach out to our studio managers to inquire about our Paris photography packages and availability. Keep in mind that the popular time slots—such as sunrise and the Blue Hour—fill up quickly.
Booking with us online is super-simple: we accept all major credit cards and pride ourselves on responsive and transparent communication. You’ll be put in touch with your Paris photographer moments after we receive your retainer, which secures your preferred date and starting time(s).
Step 3: Connect with your Paris photographer & prepare for your shoot
It’s time to kick your preparations into high gear. It may sound a bit cliché, but great preparation and managing expectations with your photographer can make a big difference.
That’s why you and your Paris photographer will immediately touch base to create an inspiration mood board, coordinate the exact meeting point and starting time, exchange contact information, and optimize your Paris photoshoot itinerary for the most flattering lighting, absence of crowds, outfit changes, and delightful photography experience.
Step 4: It's time to play: meet your Paris photographer & have fun!
You will typically meet up with your Paris photographer at a designated spot approximately ten minutes before the official starting time.
That gives you a chance to say hi and go over a few power tips on how to pose, the importance of breathing, how to avoid common mistakes, and just review the goals for the day. And then it’s all about having fun and celebrating with your loved one.
Step 5: Get your photos back fast!
You’ll receive a password-protected, mobile-responsive online proofing gallery with all of the photos from your photo session within 12-24 hours after you and your Paris photographer wrap up.
Best of all, it’s easy as pie for you to select exactly those photos you love and want us to edit. Our post-production process is among the most time-intensive in all of Paris. No presets, filters or other shortcuts. We’ll custom-edit every single photo with love and according to your general preferences.
- Paris couple’s pictures (engagement, pre-wedding, honeymoon, and anniversary)
- Paris surprise proposals
- Luxury weddings in Paris
- Intimate Paris weddings & elopements
- Boudoir & burlesque
- don’t be shy to ask us
- prepare exceptionally well and communicate your expectations, style, and shoot inspiration with a vision card or so-called mood board via Pinterest
- be different—bridal publications (and we, too) like to inspire and entertain … creative props, attractive locations, stylish outfits and accessories, and a blissful connection will all make you stand out
- be responsive and organized in providing us with your story—how you met, how your partner asked, tell us about her ring, and list your Instagram handles, …
- after we publish your favorite photos, make sure to share your story with your friends and family, who are likely dying to hear all the fabulous details
Our standard edit includes:
- cropping for perfect composition
- exposure, sharpness, shadows, contrast, and highlights adjustment
- color, vibrancy, and saturation enhancements
- camera lens profile corrections as well as horizontal and vertical image transformation to ensure that structural lines and horizons look great
- Photoshop removal of blemishes, scars, moles, and other skin beautification
- (optional) thinning of arms, legs, body, and chin
- removal of distracting elements (other people, trash and structures) whenever easily possible
Our premium edit includes:
- everything that’s included in our standard edit
- black & white versions of your photos (we do not simply apply a black & white filter, but instead carefully accentuate true blacks and true whites for a classic look and feel)
- adding a flattering sky
- removal of wallets, phones, or other objects from your pant pockets
- smoothing and complex reshaping of wrinkles in your outfits
- removing, reshaping, or recreating hair, including bald spots for men
- you’re less likely to squint (especially if you have sensitive eyes)
- you won’t cast unwanted shadows on your partner
- your skin will look flawless
- there will likely be way fewer distracting tourists and other photographers, which means more privacy for you
- wet surfaces can make for exceptional reflections and creative possibilities