Rescheduling or Cancelling
1. If you need to cancel or change your commissioned photo session for any reason or no reason at all, no refund will be issued.
2. To reschedule your photo session, please contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to arrange a new shoot time, subject to your photographer’s availability. If your original photographer is unavailable, we will see if we can provide an alternative Adagion photographer, but we make no guarantee of an alternate photographer. Either way, we never issue a partial or complete refund for any reason whatsoever.
3. Booking fees are also non-refundable once a photo session commences.
4. In case of rain or other inclement weather, we will make every effort to reschedule your shoot time or date. However, we never make any guarantee that rescheduling is possible. In the event that it is not possible to reschedule, no refund will be provided for any reason.
Shoot Extensions and Late Fees
1. Should you wish to extend beyond the time of your scheduled session and the photographer is available, add-on time is charged at hourly increments prorated relative to your hourly collection fee.
- For example, Your shoot is scheduled from 7:00 – 8:00 am. After your original 120 minutes is up, you decide that you would like to keep going for extra time. You may add on extra time if the photographer is available to do so. Indicate to the photographer you would like to add on additional time and verbally confirm that after the shoot, you will pay Adagion the extra fee (we’ll send you an invoice); continue the shoot for the extra time.
2. If you arrive late for your photo session, any time that has passed from your original start time will be forfeited, and you may shoot for the remainder of the time you have commissioned. The number of edited high-resolution photos remains the same as per your original collection.
3. Failure to appear for your scheduled session will be considered a “No Show” and no refund will be issued for any reason.
You are responsible for covering additional fees and costs related to your location choice (transportation, admission fees, cafes, etc). If you wish your assigned photographer to participate in any activities, you will need to cover his/her fees as well.
Photo copyright and usage
1. Your assigned Adagion photographer retains copyrights on all images.
2. You have a perpetual, non-exclusive license to use the photos for personal use only. Under no circumstances may you use the images from your photo shoot for commercial use, profit, or photographic competition.
Gallery and photo policies
1. Your assigned Adagion photographer will typically deliver all photos from your photo session to you within 24-48 hours in low resolution (screen-optimized) via a password-protected online gallery. You will then select the photos you want us to edit and notify us when you have made all your selections. Your collection includes basic Lightroom and Photoshop edits to all requested images as per your Collection. If you require extra editing or Photoshopping of a specific image, we will do our best to accommodate reasonable small enhancements. However, our edited images are performed to our best of ability and are representative of what we show on our Site. Any additional edit in high resolution and print-ready beyond what comes standard with your Collection will be charged at Euro 5 per image.
2. Your gallery does not include any high-resolution print-ready or the low-resolution screen-optimized images beyond the quantity specified in your booking contract. All high-resolution print-ready images are delivered in “.jpg” format. To protect our photographers’ work and remain consistent and fair to all our clients, we never provide the RAW format (not even for peers or customers who are not happy with our edits).
Disclaimer of Liability
Adagion shall not be liable to you for any injury, loss, expense, or damages incurred or sustained by you or any member of your family arising from, relating to, or connected with the use of Adagion’s Website and Service, including without limitation, the acts or omissions of the assigned Adagion photographer.
You must be at least 18 years of age or older to use the Adagion Website and Service. If less than 18 years, you will need parent or guardian permission to book a shoot.
Sharing Photos Online
We respect that people have different comfort levels around sharing photos online and as such we typically obtain your written consent from you first.
However, Adagion shall have the unrestricted right and permission to use, re-use, publish, and republish photographic portraits or images of you, whether partial or complete, composite or distorted in character or form, or reproduction thereof in colour or otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Dade County, Florida and the federal laws of the United States applicable in Florida. By using the Adagion Website and Service, you agree to irrevocably submit to and accept generally and unconditionally the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and appellate courts of Dade County, Florida, with respect to any legal action or proceeding which may be brought at any time arising from or relating to the Adagion Website or Service.
Acceptance of Terms of Service
Your use of the Adagion Website and its Services indicates that you agree to these Terms of Service and that you agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service Conditions, do not proceed to make an online booking with Adagion.
In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or clause in these Terms of Service to be invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, the same will not have an impact on other terms or clauses
in these Terms of Service.